Acclaimed RPG has been updated with a new patch on and .
Patch 1.05 introduces a number of tweaks to improve overall performance of the game.
Among them are fixes to removing skills using the Potion of Clearance, tweaks to the UI, and fixing the gate in the crypt during the Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear quest.
The full list of changes can be found below.
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
According to CD Projekt Red, the team is “working on another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game,” which is scheduled to be released soon.
In GameSpot’s we awarded the game 10/10. Among other things, it was praised for its “phenomenal, beautiful open world, absorbing story, and fantastic detail.”