NetherRealm has released patch 1.02 for its fighting game , the developer has announced.
The patch includes new costumes for a few fighters, including a classic skin for the ice-wielding ninja Sub-Zero. More importantly, the patch makes a few gameplay changes, which are listed below.
- General – Throws (regular or command grabs) will no longer sometimes connect on a grounded reacting opponent off a counter hit
- Shinnok (Impostor) – He can now control the location of a stolen Goro Stomp.
- Subzero (Grandmaster) – Combos on a grounded opponent frozen by the Ice Klone will now scale properly.
- Takeda (Ronin) – Added a new move â€œQuick Kallâ€ (Down, Towards, Front Punch) which quickly returns a dropped blade without doing an attack.
- Takeda (Shirai Ryu) â€“ He will now always teleport to the other side when doing the Air Shirai Ryu Port
In case you missed it, yesterday NeatherRealm released a patch on PC that fixed several issues, and granted an extra for their patience on launch day.
On Twitter, NetherRealm creative director that the patch should also improve performance on PC.
Mortal Kombat X launched earlier this week, and though he didn’t share specific numbers, according to Boone it was the .
Mortal Kombat X is currently available for ,, , and mobile devices. The and editions of the game and will arrive this summer.
For more on Mortal Kombat X, check out and .