Windows 10 and mobile players are getting a new update by the end of this month. Players will be able to create more mechanical devices, steal potions from witches, and dye armor.
Microsoft announcedthat The Overworld update will add additional components to create more Redstone contraptions. Things like dispensers, trapped chests, and additional minecarts will all be made available.
The update will give players more loot options. Cauldrons will be able to dye armor a variety of colors, and you’ll be able to display your gear in Item Frames. Maps will also be mountable on walls.
You can check out the full list of updates to the Windows 10 beta and Pocket Edition below:
- More redstone components (comparators, repeaters, dispensers, droppers, hoppers, trapped chests and additional minecart types)
- Witches and witch huts
- Witches’ cauldrons will contain a random potion
- Cauldrons will be able to dye armor
- Display gear in your home with Item Frames
- Maps will be placeable on walls
- Slime blocks, wearable pumpkins, red sandstone, and improved chicken jockey mobs
- Import and export maps in the Windows 10 Edition beta
The update also adds eight new achievements that add an additional 170 Xbox Gamerscore:
- Camouflage – Kill a mob while wearing the same type of mob head.
- Dispense With This – Construct a dispenser.
- Tie Dye Outfit – Dye all 4 unique pieces of leather armor.
- Map Room – Place 9 fully explored, adjacent maps into 9 item frames in a 3 by 3 square.
- Trampoline Bounce – 30 blocks upward off of a slime block.
- Freight Station – Use a Hopper to move an item from a Chest Minecart to a Chest.
- Smelt Everything! – Connect 3 Chests to a single Furnace using 3 Hoppers.
- Taste of Your Own Medicine – Poison a witch with a splash potion.
Minecraft recently received a Lunar New Year-themed skin pack that let players .