players hoping to complete their Moments of Triumph and earn a rare reward don’t have much time left to do so. As, you’ll need to complete the 10 challenges below before September 9 to receive a special emblem when The Taken King launches on September 15.
To unlock some of the Moments of Triumph, you’ll need Destiny’s expansions. You can see all ten of the challenges below the video, with descriptions courtesy of Bungie. After September 9, the special emblem will be unattainable, though it’s possible Bungie will renew this campaign for Year Two.
Destiny Year One Moments of Triumph:
- Crucible Gladiator — Win 100 Crucible matches
- Chest Hunter — Find all golden chests
- Public Servant — Complete 50 Public Events
- Apprentice of Light — Achieve maximum character level
- Light of the Guardian — Defeat the dark heart of the Black Garden
- Light in the Dark — Prevent the summoning of Crota’s Soul
- Light of the Reef — Capture Skolas in the Vex Citadel
- Bane of Skolas — Defeat Prison of Elders on Hard Difficulty
- Bane of Atheon — Defeat Atheon on Hard Difficulty
- Bane of Crota — Defeat Crota on Hard Difficulty
You can track your progress against these goals through. How close are you to unlocking the emblem? Let us know in the comments below.
In other recent Destiny news, Bungie has released a new trailer for The Taken King’s new raid, King’s Fall, and announced that.