Alongside the , Nintendo separately revealed new sales numbers for a handful of its and games, including, , , and others.
Below are highlights from today’s NPD announcements. Note that the figures listed below represent units sold in the United States only.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D — 184,000 units in March; lifetime sales total 730,000 units
- Mario Kart 8 — lifetime sales of 1.9 million units
- — 290,000 total units in March
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS — 110,000 units in March; lifetime sales total 2.4 million units
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U — lifetime sales of nearly 1.6 million units
Nintendo hardware sales, meanwhile–including Wii U and 3DS systems– for the first three months of 2015 compared to the same time period last year.
For more on March NPDs, check out the stories below: