Treyarch has finally given us our first good look today, and it took the opportunity to reveal the game’s minimum PC system requirements.
You’ll need at least an Intel Core i3-530 or AMD Phenom II X4 810 at least for a CPU, and a Nvidia GTX 470 or an ATI Radeon HD 6970 at least for a GPU. You’ll also need at least 6GB of RAM.
By comparison, the game is only a little more demanding than ‘s minimum system requirements, which requires a slightly older GPU.
Treyarch told GameSpot that it’s putting a greater emphasis on good PC performance and stability this time around, which is why it’s confident in revealing the minimum system requirements earlier in the development cycle.
You can find the full minimum PC system requirements for the game below.
Treyarch has revealed a ton of new information about Call of Duty: Black Ops III today, which you can read more about in .
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenomâ„¢ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIAÂ® GeForceÂ® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATIÂ® Radeonâ„¢ HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible