Bethesda started off E3 2015 with a bang, announcing a bunch of news and showing off footage of its upcoming games.
Bethesda demoed for the first time to a worldwide audience, and we saw the gruesome action that id Software’s upcoming shooter has in store. Bethesda also showed off , its upcoming class-based shooter. was officially announced, and it looks interesting. Following its huge reveal, open-world RPG was demoed and we got our first glimpse of Boston’s post-apocalypse. Finally, Fallout mobile game was unveiled, and it’s rolling out worldwide now!
Previously announced games with new info:
- had two single-player demos showcasing the weapons, enemies, and executions. Bethesda also showed off a multiplayer trailer and announced a . Finally, Doom got a . Check out , and you can see .
- opened its , and showed off a bit of the gameplay of the Han Republic faction.
- : Definitive Edition was .
received the most amount of screen time at the press conference:
- The first demo began before the nuclear apocalypse and continued after the main character leaves the vault. You’ll be able to play as a male or female.
- You can now play clones of famous arcade games such as Space Invaders and Missile Command on the Pip Boy.
- Players will be able to , which will attract merchants and raiders. There’s also robust weapon and armor customization options.
Newly announced games:
- was with a cinematic trailer. Players get a choice of playing as a woman named Emily Kaldwin, or Corvo Attano from the original Dishonored. Read a .
- The Elder Scrolls Legends is a based in the Elder Scrolls lore. It’s coming for the and iPad later in 2015.
- Fallout Shelter was . It is a free-to-play Vault management and strategy game without paywall timers, and it will not require an internet connection. It is available right now.
- Bethesda announced Bethesda Net, a headquarters for all of the company’s games and the community-created content from editors like Doom’s Snapmap.