Last week Warner Bros. and Rocksteady Studios announced that will get a , which some fans thought was too expensive considering the little information the developer and publisher revealed about what it will include. Last night, Warner Bros. responded to the criticism, and also revealed that the game will include an extra mission that will let you play as Batgirl.
“Weâ€™ve heard from our community that you want more information on what weâ€™ll be delivering in the Season Pass,” Warner Bros. said in a post to the game’s . “While we arenâ€™t ready to unveil every aspect of the content weâ€™ll be developing, we would like to share more detail now to give you a better sense of the scope of the Season Pass.”
Here are the new details Warner Bros. revealed about what the Season Pass will include:
- Batgirl: A Matter of Family — An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series – check out the first render of Batgirl.
- The Season of Infamy — Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
- Gotham City Stories — Play as Batmanâ€™s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks — Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batmanâ€™s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobileâ€™s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
- Crimefighter Challenge Maps — Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
- Character Skins — A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.
, the new is June 23 for ,, and . Earlier this week, Rocksteady released a that also confirmed it will have a .