SWTOR Patch Notes for Game Update 4.4 releasing May 3, 2016.
Game Update 4.4: Profit and Plunder
- New Feature: The Eternal Championship! Step into The Arena Grand and prove your worth against some of the galaxyâ€™s most notorious fighters! Gain rewards every round while striving to become the Eternal Champion!
- Chapter XIII: Profit and Plunder! Aid Vette and Gault in a daring clandestine strike to plunder the Emperorâ€™s secret treasury. Players who were subscribed on May 1st have immediate access to this new Chapter, and it will be available for all other Subscribers on Thursday, May 5th.
- New Alliance Alert: Freedom Fight! Recruit Bowdaar to your Alliance by showing your prowess in the Eternal Championship.
- Relics of the Gree is back! The Gray Secant has been spotted on Ilum, which means only one thing: the Relics of the Gree Event is back! From May 3rd at 4:00PST/12:00 GMT to May 10th at 4:00PST/12:00GMT, Black Bisectors are called upon to lend a hand.
- Bounty Contract Week Returns! Hunt wanted criminals in this returning event. The event begins May 17th at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT and ends May 24th at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT.
- Players who earned Legendary status but lost it with the release of 4.3 have had it restored. Players who lost the status will need to log into the Character associated with the Class they are missing to regain credit for completion.
- Fixed a display issue that caused the â€œThrow Thranta Snackâ€ ability to not show up in the UI.
- It is no longer possible to remain stuck in the Magnetic Stabilizer when attempting to obtain the Strength Datacron on Alderaan.
- The SI-03 Scout Paint Job is selectable again for players who have unlocked the Paint Job.
- Updated the stated acquisition method on the Collections window for the following items:
- Dire Taskmaster’s Robe
- Honored Master’s Vestments
- Dire Overlord’s Vestments
- Honored Champion’s Robe
- Dire Warmaster’s Body Armor
- Honored Saberist’s Harness
- Dire Eliminator’s Chestguard
- Honored Adept’s Shroud
- MA-52 Med-Tech Chestplate
- CZ-27K Stealth Ops Suit
- Emergency Responder’s Overcoat
- MA-53 Overwatch Chestplate
Flashpoints + Operations
- Bonethrasherâ€™s â€œWell Fedâ€ buff gained by eating Gamorreans now properly increases his damage output by 20%.
Temple of Sacrifice
- Fixed an issue with the Malphar the Savage encounter where players who had been previously Emboldened would not receive stacks of Exhaustion after Emboldened expired.
- The B0-55 Master Droidâ€™s â€œOverpowered Ion Cutterâ€ Ability now properly displays its beam visual effect.
Assault on Tython
- The Achievements â€œElite: Hardened Invaderâ€ and Elite: Hardened Defenderâ€ no longer have the same reward as the â€œDefeat Master Oric Traless (Hard Mode)â€ and â€œDefeat Lord Goh (Hard Mode)â€ Achievements.
- Reduced the health of the Mandalorian Hunters in the Kyramla Gemasâ€™rugam encounter by 17%
- Kyramla Gemasâ€™rugamsâ€™ â€œGround Smashâ€ Ability no longer causes players hit by them to be held in place for an extra 1-2 seconds before the impact is properly registered. Additionally, the impact radii of the rocks have been reduced by 10% to match the ground indicator, and the rocks travel time has been increased to 3 seconds (up from 2.5).
Czerka Core Meltdown
- The Enhanced Vrblther now once again throws rocks when using the â€œRock Throwâ€ ability, as opposed to just sort of firing them from his palm as if his arm were some sort of pressure cannon.
- The mind-controlled Tukâ€™ataâ€™s Accuracy reduction debuff now properly reduces Accuracy by 50%.
- The LR-5 Sentinel Droidâ€™s Experimental Cannon Attack once again uses the proper effect.
- The easternmost Emergency Kolto Station during the Colonel Daksh encounter is no longer floating in the air.
- Killing an Exarch while they are leaping upward for a Shield Slam attack no longer results in the Exarch never coming back down.
- The “Enraged” effect gained by either Captain Shivanek or Ripper when their partner is defeated now properly increases the damage of the remaining enemy. Tactical/Solo Mode damage increase is +150%, and Hard Mode damage increase is +250%.
- Trapjaw no longer gives himself the Shredded Armor debuff when using the Claw Attack ability to give his target(s) the Shredded Armor debuff.
Items + Economy
- The old Level 9 Vendor on both fleets has been updated with new adaptive moddable gear sets.
- The â€œUse:â€ Ability description on Companion Gifts no longer mentions Affection.
- The Eternal Empire Walker vehicle is now Bind on Legacy.
Missions + NPCs
- Sith Inquisitors stuck on the â€œDefianceâ€ Companion Mission can now complete the Mission by abandoning it and speaking with Ashara again.
- Fixed an issue that caused players who reset Chapter 9 to lose access to Alliance Alerts.
- It is now possible to complete the â€œArma Rasaâ€ Alliance Alert.
- Players can no longer get stuck and die while in Rishi Cove Arena and Odessen Proving Grounds.
- Reduced the frequency at which the Odessen Proving Grounds occurs in the Unranked Warzone queue.
- Odessen Proving Grounds Achievements no longer reference Alliance Proving Ground.
- The Achievement â€œOdessen Proving Grounds Maulerâ€ no longer rewards the Trophy Art for The Voidstar.