My.com has published the details of the compensation for the delay of CBT1.
- 1 CBT1 postponed & Pre-Download
- 2 Premium account & CBT2 access
- 3 Name reservation
- 4 Facebook Instant Win contest
CBT1 postponed & Pre-Download
As most of you know, last week we had made the decision to reschedule our test to the 3rd of November 2016. We have also made available our Pre-download to all eligible account users who have access to CBT1.
If you have received access to CBT1 by the means of a beta key, lottery or founder packs, you may now enjoy the possibility to pre-download all the textures and sound files for the game client ahead of time to save you time once the CBT1 will kick off. In the event, you may face some issues, please check our forum thread for troubleshooting.
CBT1 schedule is now from the 3rd of November 2016. As we will get closer to release we will also communicate the time CBT opens which as of today; still hasnâ€™t been ironed down.
Premium account & CBT2 access
Earlier last week, we also announced that we would come to terms between all partners on how to compensate for the delay caused by postponing CBT1. We believe we have found a rather good angle by providing the following:
- The total delay being of 9 days, all founder packs will receive a courtesy 9 daysâ€™ premium time in addition to the amount of premium time brought by founder packs. This time will simply be stacked on the account at OBT.
Please note that this applies only to purchases made prior to 25th October.
- Any player who has received access to CBT1 by means of beta key giveaways, events and/or built-in lottery will have his/her access extended automatically to CBT2 testing, which is currently slated to happen later this year. In a way, we exchange the time delay into more testing time of more advanced content and we hope this will please those that may have missed the opportunity to test due to the postponement of CBT1.
Last but by no means least, we would like to communicate to the players who express concerns about name reservation that these inquiries have not gone unnoticed. We have no intention in failing to update the community on the specifics of name reservation as soon as our solution passes validation. However, it is important to state that name reservation is an OBT feature. Therefore, should you fail to get your name you wished during CBT1, you will be granted that opportunity later in the project timeline.
Facebook Instant Win contest
For all the players who still don’t have an access to our CBT1, we have something in store for you!
From October 25th (15:00 CEST) to November 1st (15:00 CEST), head to our Facebook page and enter our contest for a chance to win a key for our first Revelation Online Beta Key!
Weâ€™ve got 100 keys for the Closed Beta to give away, and for your chance to start exploring Nuanor early, all you have to do is log in with your Facebook account in order to be able to enter our Instant Win.
No one can be lucky all the time: If you didn’t win right away, come back daily on our app for another shot!
*Only within the limit of available beta keys stock.